Café Sazón y Vida is where I share the Puerto Rican recipes I grew up with, and easy delicious seasonal recipes.
Puerto Rican Recipes
These recipes are so important to me. They are dishes I grew up eating! Sharing a bit of my culture with you!
See more Puerto Rican Recipes →
I don't skip breakfast so here are my favorite recipes that get my day going!
A collection of my favorite Holiday Recipes!!
Fall - Autumn Recipes
- Apple Cider Whiskey Smash
- Sparkling Apple Cider Bourbon Sangria
- Fig Goat Cheese Prosciutto Bread Pudding
- Sweet Potato Pie Pancakes with Bourbon and Mascarpone
- Octoberfest Snack Board
- Fig Apple Cider Bourbon Smash
- How to Make a Mascarpone Bourbon Roasted Sweet Potato Pie
- How to Make the best Fall Charcuterie Board
I love a good crafted cocktail. Here you will find a variety from Coquito to Margaritas.
See more Drinks →
Hola!! Welcome to my pedacito on the internet. La Vida is meant to be enjoyed with a good cup of Café and well seasoned food!
I love to share my Puerto Rican culture though recipes, stories, libations. I am also a commercial photographer.